Monday, August 3, 2009

Obama vs Achmadinejad




Obama,

You really are as cool as they say. The epitome of cool. After all the deep deep shit the Bush administration has gotten us into, you went around the world and sang

“Hey, we’re still cool. You know we were attacked on 911 and let’s face it, we’re America. You guys knew we were going to blow some shit up. We blow shit up just for the hell of it, of course we were gonna blow up Saddam after that shit. That fucktard had the nerve to have oil and piss off Dick Cheney? What, has he never heard of the PNAC?”

You’re so cool that even after all the crap we piled on top of ourselves, telling the whole world to go fuck themselves, you strutted your black ass into Cairo right before the Lebanese and Iranian elections and said

“Hey, everything’s cool now. You’ve got the right to self determination. You’ve got a right to your own energy policy. You’ve got the right to beat the shit out of your women for conjugating in public. As long as you don’t blow up a certain neighbor, or destabilize the world, everything’s cool.”

Hell, if it wasn’t for your speech, Hezbollah would still control Lebanon, and there wouldn’t be an underground revolution in Iran right now.

Your speech was so well timed, it’s almost like you and Achmenijhad planned it.

Obama: Hey Achmy, I’m gonna give that speech about how cool things are between the US and the Muslims Thursday.

Ahmadinejad: Are you fucking kidding? That’s great! The Lebanese are gonna go apeshit. I wonder how my people are gonna react…

Obama: I’ve got a plan.

Achmadinejad: Oh yeah? What’s that?

Obama: (dramatic pause)…….Revolution.

Achmadinejad: Bullshit. How can I get my people to revolt against that faggot Khamenei without getting my ass killed? I’m trying to spread around the oil wealth to the poor but I’m so stupid all I can do is implement retarted marriage programs and deny the holocaust. How can we ever have freedom for my people Obama? How?

Obama: You don’t worry about it. You just rig those elections to 62% like I told you, and I’ll be in Cairo to play that shit cool. Trust me, you’ll be swinging from a pole in six months.

Achmadinejad: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment